I shared a post about a Hot Chocolate Bar Jillianastasia and I coordinated together. Matching sweet chocolate with scrumptious Snickerdoodle Cookies was such a great idea. They complimented each other perfectly!
Snickerdoodle cookies will always be near and dear to my heart. As a little girl my grandma and I were always baking in the kitchen. Measuring was my job and grandma always got to mix. We made a great team together. Enjoy my grandma’s recipe this cookies are amazing!
SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE RECIPE
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Mix
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl, and add eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Popping the dough in the fridge for a few hours makes it easier to work with, but it’s not necessary.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl to create the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Scoop dough into 1 inch balls, and roll in the cinnamon sugar mix until well-coated.
- Place dough on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
*Makes about 30 cookies.